FedEx Cares Week
- Refurbishing the interior and exterior of a local middle school in the Bronx, New York.
- Assisting the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas with restoring and rebuilding Camp T’Sungani, a program that focuses on building teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership skills through fun, challenges, and group activities. The camp experienced major flooding with nearly half of the grounds underwater. Volunteers painted buildings and repaired erosion.
- Painting and refurbishing the Boys and Girls Club of Oakland.
- Preparing, packaging and delivering more than 2,500 meals for Food & Friends, an organization that provides three meals a day for more than 1,350 individuals in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life-challenging illnesses.
- Sorting and boxing donated grocery products that are distributed to more than 600 hunger-relief agencies in eastern Massachusetts at the Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Helping make over the International Youth Organization in Newark, N.J., by cleaning and preparing rooms to create classrooms and a new play area.
For more information, visit fedexcares.com