FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to every U.S. address and to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, usually in one to two business days with the delivery time guaranteed.
Founded in 1971 as Federal Express Corporation
- Worldwide: Memphis, Tenn.
- Asia Pacific: Hong Kong, China
- Canada: Toronto, Ontario
- Europe/Middle East/Africa: Brussels, Belgium
- Latin America: Miami, Fla.
David J. Bronczek, President and CEO
$27.2 billion (includes FedEx Trade Networks)
More than 160,000 employees worldwide
Average Daily Volume
More than 3.9 million packages and 11 million pounds of freight
More than 220 countries and territories, including every address in the United States
More than 375 airports served worldwide
649 aircraft, including:
- 71 Airbus A300-600s
- 30 Airbus A310-200/300s
- 21 ATR-72s
- 26 ATR-42s
- 102 Boeing 757-200s
- 47 Boeing MD10-10s
- 16 Boeing MD10-30s
- 64 Boeing MD11s
- 25 Boeing 777Fs
- 4 Boeing 767Fs
- 243 Cessna 208Bs
More than 47,500 motorized vehicles
1,200 stations (640 U.S.; 560 outside U.S.) and 10 air express hubs:
- Asia Pacific:
- Guangzhou, China
- Toronto, Ontario
- Europe/Middle East/Africa:
- Paris, France
- Latin America-Caribbean:
- Miami, Fla.
- United States:
- 690 FedEx World Service Centers
- 1,750 FedEx Office locations
- 6,300 FedEx Authorized ShipCenters® and Alliance Partners
- 37,000 FedEx Drop Boxes
1-800-Go-FedEx® (1-800-463-3339) or customer support at fedex.com
- Logistics Management Magazine: Quest for Quality Awards – “#1 Air Express Carriers” (2013)
- Asian Freight and Supply Chain Awards: "Best All Cargo Airline" (2013)
- Reader's Digest: "Asia's Most Trusted Brands, Air Freight/Courier Service" (2013)
- AON Hewitt: "Best Employer in Asia Pacific" (2013)
- AON Hewitt: "Best Employer in China" (2013)
- Great Place to Work Institute: “Top Ten – World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” (2013)
More About FedEx Express
FedEx Express: U.S.
FedEx Express offers a wide range of shipping services for delivery of small packages up to 150 pounds each. With reliable U.S. express service, delivery is guaranteed in one to three business days within the continental United States. Express service is also available between the continental U.S. and Alaska or Hawaii, but check the FedEx Service Guide or call 1.800.Go.FedEx® to determine delivery commitments.
FedEx Express: International
With unmatched air route authorities and an extensive air/ground infrastructure, FedEx Express provides customs-cleared, door-to-door service to more international locations than its competitors. International express delivery is guaranteed to more than 220 countries and territories, with a variety of time-definite services to meet distinct customer needs.
FedEx Express: Freight
For pallets of freight weighing from 151 pounds to 2,200 pounds, FedEx Express Freight provides 100 percent coverage to any U.S. location in one to three business days. International express freight offers priority service to 50 countries in one to three business days, with economy service to additional locations, usually within five business days.
Revised March 19, 2014