FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective, small-package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery or convenient residential service through FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx SmartPost.
Founded in 1985 as RPS; rebranded as FedEx Ground in 2000.
Henry J Maier, President and CEO
$11.6 billion (includes FedEx SmartPost)
More than 65,000 team members
Average Daily Volume
More than 4.5 million packages
Service throughout the United States and Canada
More than 40,000 motorized vehicles
- 33 ground hubs and over 500 pickup/delivery stations
- 27 FedEx SmartPost distribution centers
- 670 FedEx World Service Centers
- 1,750 FedEx Office locations
- 6,200 FedEx Authorized ShipCenters® and Alliance Partners
1-800-Go-FedEx® (1-800-463-3339) or customer support at fedex.com
- Pittsburgh Green Workplace Challenge: "Top Performer – Large Businesses" (2014)
- Pittsburgh Post–Gazette: ”#1 Top Work Places – Large Companies” (2013)
FedEx Ground: U.S.
FedEx Ground provides 100-percent coverage to every business address in the United States, with small-package delivery in one to five business days in the continental U.S. and in three to seven business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
FedEx Ground: International
FedEx Ground provides 100-percent coverage to every business address in Canada, with small-package delivery in 2 to 7 days.
Open a FedEx Ground account, add FedEx Ground to an existing account, or start shipping now.
FedEx Home Delivery
The only service of its kind dedicated to residential customers, FedEx Home Delivery serves virtually 100 percent of the U.S. population. This residential-only network provides guaranteed delivery options to fit the way you live, work and shop today—delivery in the evenings, on Saturdays and even by appointment.
Revised September 18, 2014