FedEx is investing $200 million in more than 200 global communities by 2020 to create opportunities and deliver positive change around the world.
We focus on:
- Delivering for Good: Using our global network to deliver resources where they are needed most in times of disaster and for special shipments.
- Sustainable Transportation: Developing solutions that connect the world responsibly and resourcefully, especially in urban areas.
- Employment Pathways: Giving a pathway to meaningful employment for underserved populations.
- Road Safety: Protecting pedestrians and making roads safer worldwide.
- Global Entrepreneurship: Advancing women and minority-owned small businesses and entrepreneurs around the world.
It’s part of our culture at FedEx for team members to support our charitable investments and local community needs by dedicating their time where they live and work around the world.
Volunteerism is more than a one-time event or delivery.
Team members are contributing their hard work, skills and hearts to improve communities in need and to deliver solutions for people by volunteering thousands of hours each year.
You may also like:
November 18, 2016
More like this in Newsroom