Inspirational Advice for Entrepreneurs of Any Age
Whether you are launching a company, reviving an existing business, or just a girl with a dream, women all over the world have been in your shoes.
In honor of International Women’s Day, we salute women in business who share inspirational advice for future entrepreneurs.
To view the full stories of how these global entrepreneurs got their start, check out the links below.
- Christy Ng started Christy Ng Shoes and became an internet sensation, first in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, then world-wide.
- Catherine Moutet, of Tissage Moutet in Orthez, France, took a family business that was in danger of failing and modernized it to revive the company.
- Patricia Helding of Fat Witch Brownies in New York, New York was a Wall Street trader who turned her baking hobby into a business with stores in New York and Japan.
- Alina Lucía Imbeth Luna from Medellin, Colombia founded Pure Chemistry, an organic, vegan and cruelty free skin care company.
- Yaneek Page is based in Kingston, Jamaica but travels worldwide with the Vital Voices VV Grow Program to help women entrepreneurs develop skills to grow their business and impact their community.
- Tina Wang opened Hyperbola, a fabric company out of Taipei, Taiwan, whose main focus is to put beauty and design into hi-tech, functional fabrics.