Earlier Delivery Option Will Be Available for FedEx Express Nacional
MEXICO CITY, July 15, 2009 – FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) and the world’s largest express transportation company, announced today a new FedEx Express Nacional service option for delivery before the beginning of the work-day. This new next-business-day delivery shipping solution will be available effective August 3, 2009 for specific zip codes in Mexico to complement the high level of quality, reliability and convenience that FedEx Express Nacional provides for domestic express shipments.
The new FedEx Express Nacional service for delivery of shipments the next business day before 8:30 a.m. will be available to specific zip codes in the following six States in Mexico: Guanajuato, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, San Luis Potosi, State of Mexico and Mexico City*. Customers will be able to track the status of their shipments online as well as enjoy the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee *.
With this new service option, FedEx provides a more complete portfolio of domestic shipping services that will meet a range of needs in the Mexican marketplace with the same level of reliability and quality service that characterize its international express shipping solutions. The service delivery options will now include:
- FedEx Express National 8:30 AM (FedEx First Overnight ®): Next-business-day delivery in certain zip codes in Mexico for documents and parcels weighing up to 68 kg, by 8:30 a.m.*
- FedEx Express Nacional 10:30 AM (FedEx Priority Overnight®): Next-business-day delivery to the main cities in Mexico for documents and parcels weighing up to 68 kg, by 10:30 a.m. *
- FedEx Express Nacional Día Siguiente (FedEx Standard Overnight®): Next-business-day delivery in Mexico by the end of the business day. Also for packages weighing up to 68 kg. *
FedEx Express Nacional shipments can be prepared and tracked online by visiting www.fedex.com/mx. Also on the web site, customers will find a complete suite of e-business tools that provides businesses with total control of the shipping process, including real-time tracking, and many other features that slash the time needed to prepare items for shipment.
FedEx Express Nacional is part of the complete FedEx portfolio of transportation solutions offering customers in Mexico the ease of working with a single provider to meet their domestic and international transportation needs.
FedEx Express Nacional 8:30 a.m. is an extension of the FedEx commitment to the growth of the Mexican economy. Mexico is the first country in Latin America to offer a FedEx domestic shipping service. Last February, FedEx opened a new operations center in San Luis Potosí in addition to its Toluca Multiplex facility for domestic shipments.
FedEx continues to invest in its operations and infrastructure to provide greater access to its domestic service in Mexico and has recently opened four new World Service Centers (WCS) in Mexico City and San Luis Potosí.
- Av. Insurgentes Sur # 1756, Colonia Florida, Delegación Álvaro Obregón
- Newton # 257, Local # 1, Colonia Chapultepec Morales, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
- Av. Patriotismo # 767, Planta Baja, Colonia Mixcoac, Delegación Benito Juárez
FedEx World Service Centers in San Luis Potosi can be found at:
- Plaza Tangamanga, Av. Manuel J. Clouthier # 229, Local 29, San Luis Potosí
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $35 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 280,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.
You may also like:
April 26, 2018
More like this in Newsroom
February 21, 2017
More like this in Newsroom