FedEx Corp. Reports Annual Shareowner Meeting Results
MEMPHIS, Tenn., September 24, 2012 — Shareowners of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) today reelected all 12 director nominees to the corporation’s Board of Directors, each for a one-year term: Frederick W. Smith, James L. Barksdale, John A. Edwardson, Shirley Ann Jackson, Steven R. Loranger, Gary W. Loveman, R. Brad Martin, Joshua Cooper Ramo, Susan C. Schwab, Joshua I. Smith, David P. Steiner and Paul S. Walsh.
The shareowners took the following other actions at the annual meeting:
- Ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as FedEx’s independent auditors for fiscal year 2013.
- Approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of FedEx’s named executive officers.
- Did not approve either of the two stockholder proposals:
- A proposal requesting the adoption of a policy that the Chairman of the Board be an independent director who has not previously served as an executive officer of FedEx.
- A proposal requesting that FedEx publish a report, updated semi-annually, disclosing information about the corporation’s political contributions.
You may also like:
October 11, 2016
More like this in blog