FedEx Delivers the Holidays: 2013 Holiday News & Updates
FedEx has 300,000 team members working around the clock and around the world to deliver the holidays. Check back regularly for all the latest news, tips, videos, graphics and information on the Busiest Time of Year at FedEx. We’ll also have some helpful and behind-the-scenes takes on the holidays at our blog, so be sure to stop by.
Holiday Press Releases:
- Mark Your Calendars! Last Day to Ship FedEx Express for Delivery Before Christmas in the U.S. is Dec. 23 – Procrastinators, take note–the last day to ship holiday packages via FedEx Express for delivery before Christmas in the United States is Monday, Dec. 23.
- FedEx Offers Time-Saving Digital Solutions for the Holidays – FedEx is helping take the hassle out of the holidays with three tech solutions designed to combat common seasonal stressors.
- The Busiest Day in 40 Year History of FedEx is Monday, Dec. 2 – On this day FedEx will handle 22 million packages in one day – the most out of any one day in the 40 year history of the company! December 2 also kicks off the Busiest Week for FedEx, during which the company will be handling more than 85 million packages.
- FedEx Delivers Early Christmas Present for Troops – FedEx is once again spreading holiday cheer to America's service members and their families with a special delivery of more than 17,000 live Christmas trees this year.
- Online Shopping Boosts FedEx Holiday Volume – FedEx Corp. expects to see its busiest day in company history when it moves more than 22 million shipments around the world on Cyber Monday, December 2, 2013. The 11 percent year-over-year increase will be driven by online retailers feeding the FedEx Ground® and FedEx SmartPost® networks.
Fact Sheets & Graphics:
- For details on holiday shipping deadlines in the U.S. and internationally, visit: http://www.fedex.com/us/holiday/last-days-to-ship.html.
- Package Security: Holiday Tips from FedEx
- Package Security Infographic
- FedEx Holiday Fast Facts 2013
Holiday B-Roll Footage & Images:
- To request holiday b-roll, call the FedEx Media Relations Hotline at 901-434-8100 or email email@example.com.
- Image: Team members at FedEx Express sort packages for the holiday
- Image: Packages flood the sorting belt at a FedEx Express facility
- Image: Team members load FedEx Express trucks in preparation for a busy day
- Image: FedEx Express packages out for delivery
- Image: FedEx Express team member delivering packages
- Image: FedEx Office team member bubble wrapping a package
- Image: FedEx Office team members offer expert packing and shipping advice
- Image: FedEx Home Delivery truck
- Image: FedEx Ground truck making deliveries
- More to come
You may also like:
January 22, 2018
More like this in Newsroom
October 11, 2016
More like this in blog