FedEx Express Expands Retail Network in San Luis Potosi
SAN LUIS POTOSI, April 14th, 2009—FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) and the world’s largest express transportation company, announced the expansion of its FedEx World Service Centers® (WSCs) with the opening of a new center in San Luis Potosí. The new FedEx WSC is a result of the demand for FedEx Express Nacional, the recently-launched express service that serves all 32 Mexican states.
- FedEx Express Nacional 10:30 AM (FedEx Priority Overnight®): Next-business-day delivery in Mexico for documents and parcels weighing up to 68 kg, by 10:30 a.m.
- FedEx Express Nacional Día Siguiente (FedEx Standard Overnight®): Next-business-day delivery in Mexico by the end of the business day. Also for packages weighing up to 68 kg.
- FedEx International Priority®: Delivery of packages up to 68 kg in one to three working days to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
- FedEx International First®: Delivery for time-sensitive packages that weigh 68kg or less to the U.S. and main cities in Europe.
- Saturday Service: Delivery of packages that need to reach recipients on Saturdays.
- Hold at FedEx Location: Delivery of shipments to FedEx World Service Centers for pick-up by recipients.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $38 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 290,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.
You may also like:
October 12, 2018
More like this in Newsroom