FedEx Hosts “The Future of Global Healthcare” Roundtable
FedEx recently hosted two virtual roundtables on ‘The Future of Global Healthcare’, in which FedEx executives discussed one the most exciting healthcare trends affecting the transportation industry: cold chain logistics.
In the past several years, no other aspect of supply chain logistics has expanded the possibilities of what can be moved safely from one place to another than advances in cold chain logistics.
The ability to control the temperature of cargo, with much greater precision than ever before, is having a profound impact on the healthcare sector. It is opening up new economic opportunities, and by providing access to emerging markets, enhancing the lives of millions globally.
To view video replays of the virtual event, please visit the links below, along with links to additional content and resources on FedEx healthcare solutions and perspectives from FedEx team members and industry players.
- The Future of Global Healthcare (Asia Pacific) – January 16, 2014
- Fact Sheet (Global) – Snapshot of global healthcare market trends and solutions related to transportation
- Fact Sheet (Asia Pacific) – Provides additional information on Asia Pacific regional market trends
- Cold Chain – No Room for Error – Perspective from Carl Asmus, Vice President, Market Development, FedEx Services, on the impact of Cold Chain on provision of global healthcare.
- Image: Carl Asmus headshot
- Image: Richard Smith headshot
- Image: Craig Simon headshot
- Certifying the temperature for customers of one of the world’s largest healthcare innovators through with FedEx Shared Networks
- Expediting a critical temperature controlled international shipment for Cadence Pharmaceuticals from Italy to the United States
- Providing an efficient temperature controlled solution with optimal visibility for Cenetron Diagnostics
- Transporting human tissue globally with greater confidence in temperature control for Asterand
Videos and Images:
The following videos and images provide a view of FedEx Healthcare Solutions:
- Video: FedEx Custom Critical Healthcare Solutions
- Video: FedEx Healthcare Solutions
- Video: FedEx Shared Network
- Image: FedEx Supply Chain (FSC) Cold Storage
- Image: FedEx SenseAware 2000 (front)
- Image: FedEx SenseAware 2000 (with application)
- Image: FedEx SenseAware 2000 (with probe)
- Image: FedEx Thermal Blanket Solution
Recent Press Releases:
- FedEx Expands Healthcare Shipping Portfolio with New Cold Shipping Package Option, August 1, 2013
- FedEx Breaks Ground on New Temperature Controlled Logistics Facility at Memphis World Hub, October 10, 2013
Recent Blog Posts:
- FedEx Breaks Ground on New Temperature Controlled Facility in Memphis
- A Hot Topic: Innovative Aircraft Temperature Controls
FedEx Media Relations
You may also like:
February 14, 2019
More like this in Newsroom