FedEx Launches “FedEx Hub Campaign” For Corporate Customers
TOKYO, April 14, 2014 – FedEx Express (FedEx), a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) and one of the world’s largest transportation companies, is opening registration for its “FedEx Hub Campaign” from April 14, to mark this month’s opening of its North Pacific Regional Hub at Kansai International Airport.
The campaign is aimed at corporate customers opening new accounts with FedEx through the campaign’s dedicated website (www.fedex.com/jp/promotion/kixhub), as well as existing corporate customers based in the Kansai region (incorporating Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Wakayama, Nara and Shiga).
Customers who register on the website during the campaign period, and use designated services, will be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning various prizes including a guided tour of the new NPAC Hub (5 pairs/ 10 people) and an exclusive FedEx Boeing 777 aircraft model (20 people).
- Title:FedEx Hub Campaign
- Target:Corporate customers (those customers opening new accounts, and those existing customers in the Kansai region)Account registration period: April 14 to June 30, 2014
- Campaign period:New customers, accounts created up until July 31, 2014, Existing customers in the Kansai region, between April 1 and July 31.
- Designated services:International Priority (IP), International Priority Flight (IPF), International Economy (IE), International Economy Flight (IEF)
- Hub guided tour (5 pairs/10 people)
- JCB gift voucher worth 10,000 yen (5 people)
- FedEx B777 aircraft model (20 people)
- FedEx QUO card worth 1000 yen (30 people)
- Campaign Website： www.fedex.com/jp/promotion/kixhub
You may also like:
February 27, 2019
More like this in Newsroom
February 2, 2018
More like this in blog