New FedEx Delivery Manager Allows for Customized Delivery Solutions
FedEx Delivery Manager, which rolled out to residential customers in the U.S. today, allows package recipients to customize home deliveries to fit their schedule. Learn more below about how this new service makes receiving a FedEx package more convenient than ever before.
- Package Recipients Can Now Customize Deliveries to their Home with FedEx Delivery Manager: The newly launched FedEx Delivery Manager gives U.S. customers a range of options to schedule dates, locations and times of delivery. By signing up at fedex.com/delivery, customers can receive notification of FedEx Express and FedEx Ground packages en route to their homes, and can choose various delivery options.
- Learn about FedEx Delivery Manager: Learn more about FedEx Delivery Manager with a fact sheet detailing the full range of delivery choices available to our residential customers.
- “Deliveries: When You Want Them” by Rajesh Subramaniam
- Get to Know FedEx Delivery Manager
- Convenient Delivery Options from FedEx Delivery Manager
- Media b-roll: Please contact FedEx Media Relations at 901-434-8100 for required download password
You may also like:
October 31, 2018
More like this in blog