Package Recipients Can Now Customize Deliveries to their Home with FedEx Delivery Manager
MEMPHIS, Tenn. April 23, 2013—FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), through its FedEx Services subsidiary, has launched FedEx Delivery ManagerSM which gives U.S. customers a range of options to schedule dates, locations and times of delivery.
By signing up at fedex.com/delivery, customers can receive notification of FedEx Express and FedEx Ground packages en route to their homes, and can choose various delivery options. Sign up is free. Some options, including scheduling deliveries for a specific date, or time, or to another address are available for a nominal fee. Customers can also actively track and manage the deliveries en route to or from their home without a tracking number or even a FedEx account.
“FedEx Delivery Manager puts convenience in the hands of our customers,” said Raj Subramaniam, executive vice president of Marketing and Communications at FedEx Services. “These flexible options help provide more ways for our customers to manage deliveries to suit their schedules.”
FedEx Delivery Manager is available through multiple digital platforms—including a free mobile app—and customers can request alerts via email, SMS text or phone, providing advance notifications about packages being shipped to their homes.
With FedEx Delivery Manager, customers can request the options they want, when they want them, without being locked into a premium-priced membership.
FedEx Delivery Manager – Designed for our Customers
- Out and about? Customers can tell FedEx where they would like their package delivered, for example, “Leave it at the back door.”
- Need it now? By providing their signature online or in advance of the delivery, customers can authorize FedEx to deliver their packages, even if they are not home to receive them.
- Want it held? Customers can request a vacation hold. FedEx Delivery Manager allows customers to select a date range of up to 14 calendar days to suspend deliveries to a residential address.
- Need extra convenience? Customers can request to have their package held at a nearby FedEx Office or FedEx Express location and pick it up at a later date.
- Want it on a certain day or at a specific time? Customers can conveniently request a specific day and/or time for delivery after the original date.
- Changed your location — or your mind? Customers can request to have their package delivered somewhere other than the original destination — such as their office or even another address across the country.
About FedEx Corp.
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $44 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.
You may also like:
October 12, 2018
More like this in Newsroom
June 3, 2018
More like this in Newsroom