To celebrate the company’s 50th anniversary, FedEx has launched FedEx Cares 50 by 50, with a goal to positively impact 50 million lives around the world by April 2023.
Through FedEx Cares 50 by 50, we are enabling hope, change and new possibilities around the world. We’ll accomplish this by continuing to use our business and logistics expertise, and the passion of our team members, to help solve some of the world’s problems. We’ll focus on:
- Delivering for good: Using our global network to deliver resources where they are needed most in times of disaster and for special shipments.
- Sustainable transportation: Developing solutions that connect the world responsibly and resourcefully, especially in urban areas.
- Employment pathways: Giving pathways to meaningful employment for underserved populations.
- Road safety: Protecting pedestrians and making roads safer worldwide.
- Global entrepreneurship: Advancing women and minority-owned small businesses and entrepreneurs around the world.
Throughout this journey, FedEx Cares will highlight individuals who have been directly impacted and the team members and nonprofits who helped make it happen.
See our journey in action! Visit us at fedexcares.com, and follow us on social media at #fedexcares as we help to positively impact 50 million people.
It’s part of our culture at FedEx for team members to support our charitable investments and local community needs by dedicating their time where they live and work around the world.
Volunteerism is more than a one-time event or delivery.
Team members are contributing their hard work, skills and hearts to improve communities in need and to deliver solutions for people by volunteering thousands of hours each year.